11.1.12

Bracelet, never had too much of it

When I started making jewelry, I made a lot of necklaces. Since I do housechores, I feel that bracelets would stand in my way, so I prefer wearing necklace. But then, it's hard to resist lovelies that you could actually see almost all the time wrapping your wrist. So I end up making more and more of them.
These are pieces that I strung and chained during the holidays. Enjoy!

(1) China Fusion with Bamboo Coral Rose

This is another fusion style that I made after this piece. Actually, I'm not quite sure how to name this style, I like it for the dual appearance it has. Half beaded and half chained. Ceramic beads are strung with linen/cotton cord, then a black rose made of bamboo coral is added for a mystic feel. The other halve is connected with round chunky silver-plated chain.


(2) Vintage Style Fresh Water Pearl Bracelet

This purplish bronze color of the pearls is enchanting by itself, so I decided to put other elements as minimal as possible to bring out the most of it.


沒有留言: